Friday, December 11, 2009

Pics Old Wrecked Planes How Can A Unwed Father Get Custody ?

How can a unwed father get custody ? - pics old wrecked planes

I need some advice.
Heres my situation - you took my 1year old son and now lives with a friend who is married and has children. She has a job, but a low income. It is very emotionally unstable and is a very angry person. I took care of her in her pregnancy until the time he was on his own.
They stole everything from my house and destroyed it before leaving. We now have a ban on the other side, but it is not sticks, but of course I like mine, I saw his attack on me.
But in cases of custody, what can I do to my back, and only him a stable home?
I have always been bathed and fed him, thus proving that even though it was only my wallet and testing (which started this whole mess) I did not say a police report, do not take my tests, files, photos and stuff.

If you have any advice or guidance, please let me know! I live in Florida and my son deserves a good home. I can not afford a lawyer.

If it was a good mother, I wouldnt fight for him, but that's not just theCase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment