Thursday, January 28, 2010

Frontal Wedgie Photos Have You Ever Witnessed A Truly Amazing Frontal Wedgie Rescue Attempt?

Have you ever witnessed a truly amazing frontal wedgie rescue attempt? - frontal wedgie photos

Those of you who know me know that I work in customer service. I hoped that tonight a woman in tight jeans shorts ... It was drawn with both hands to the step savagery of them. I think it may have been tasting denim on the back of the throat, but I'm not sure.

Have you ever been a blatant attempt to free muffins?

5 comments:

ฬเll๏ฬ ๓๓๓ђ๓๓๓ ;) © said...

LOL. I said I drank Boone's Farm, when I read it and spit on my desk, because I laughed.

livn4the... said...

Exactly what the pool bag, it seems that the sky's timeline - I tend to see women do not escape their inseams crack very often.

Less Grossmen said...

I mean take care to make a backup wedgie

Reba GG said...

Well, I can not say as I do. Talk about rubbing.

Kristy <3's her contacts said...

wow umm no, I do not think

Post a Comment