Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Buy Pink Skirt Miley Cyrus Premiere Of Hannah Montana (millsberry.com) I Need Shoes To Go With My 70's Outfit! I Have A Pink Shirt And A Poodle Skirt On. Will Buy!

(millsberry.com) i need shoes to go with my 70's outfit! i have a pink shirt and a poodle skirt on. will buy! - buy pink skirt miley cyrus premiere of hannah montana

I need shoes to go with my costume 70th I have a pink shirt and a poodle skirt ... Suggestions? I'm going to buy the discount (if you have a garage sale)

Thank you!

5 comments:

MKC said...

The skirts were actually 50, but a little back in the 70s. Saddle Oxfords I have mine.

MKC said...

The skirts were actually 50, but a little back in the 70s. Saddle Oxfords I have mine.

mxzrider... said...

My nickname is wgmsbaby18 .... I am sending you a ... What is ur username

Bethanie... said...

If you see a 70, a poodle skirt is not. But if you want your shoes to go with 50 Rock, trying to saddle Oxfords.

♥Girly♥ said...

I will try to give the user shoes.my pink 5themmy

Post a Comment