Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Is A Hernia In A Woman Umbilical Hernia Puppy?

Umbilical hernia puppy? - what is a hernia in a woman

Hello I have is a Shih Tzu 15 weeks old. If I only bought if they ask and health problems before they gave me money otherwise would have told us the woman. The woman said, 'Oh, she has an umbilical hernia, but she feared nothing.
When I took it to the vet for his shot at the vet told us that these hernias is usually nothing to worry about, but can be severe in some cases, when she was strangled. said if it grows more difficult or painful to give them a greater chance of being repaired. The women have told us before the purchase that we did not want to raise that profit. but to give the puppy to my family that my dog is lost very expensive, and we hope that it would have puppies that remiA ccording to him. I took control a few days ago and the vet said that the break is very difficult (as when we had plans for their cause) is not so difficult and you need not have any puppies fix this first. I am very angry against the woman said, who bought them from him, we have never said it can be repaired simply, it is practically nothing. has not stopped growing since I have my dog more and more difficult, but you can click on "easy". the size of a 5p piece. Do you think we should return to the breeder? and not all know the cost of these repairs in the UK? Ive, that the prices in Yahoo but not everyone in America. and at what age such compensation should be made? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment