Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gladiator Decks 2010 What Yugioh Deck Should I Main For Post March 2010 Banlist?

What yugioh deck should i main for post march 2010 banlist? - gladiator decks 2010

Hey guys, I just Smart / Pro Player here yugioh tips
I run very competetively, but at the local level. No Regional / CMP since its too far

I make these covers, but I main deck? I'm going to quit for other trading cards / deck for my main deck

DAD Zombie Diva (4 cards) are missing
Hopeless Blue Eyes (New Line Card = energy) mass
Zero Gladiator Beast (Believe me, it was horrible, I lost IT)
Absolute Zero Water
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
Psychic Assault Monarch
Ancient Gear OTK Ritual (Rite Aid has improved)
Twilight (LS was hit by ban list, the setting or something now)
Relinqueshed DAD Deck

or

Monarch Choas

0 comments:

Post a Comment